Clarite Polska S.A. has unique competencies in both Robotic Process Automation and Workload Automation. Although these work in different business contexts combining them offers best value especially in minimizing human error, accelerating processes in enterprise. Below we outline differences between RPA and WLA, their respective deployment strategies and ways automation can be supported by employing CHATBOTS.
- what is wla?
Workload Automation is an automation utilizing software to plan, execute and manage data processing representing repetitive business and IT processes. Automation is based on task scheduling, creating process triggers, executing processing, and defining process relationships. A simple and classic example are ETL processes running at specific time conditioned on files appearing in specific location.
- what value can wla give your company?
WLA solutions work best in large, heterogenous environments, especially where time based scheduled tasks need to be migrated to event driven data processing. Event driven automation is more efficient due to eliminating delays resulting from fixed times assumed and each process can be run immediately after fulfilling specified criteria. Event driven automation is more reliable, since each process starts only after all dependencies it is subject to are fulfilled eliminating deficiencies in data required for processing. Important advantage of WLA tools is advanced error handling supporting administrators by attempting repeating failed tasks, running alternative processes or notifying about task status using e-mail or SMS.
If you want to know optimum requirements for WLA tools please contact Data Analytics at Clarite Polska S.A.
- how do i deploy wla?
1. Create catalog of currently operated repetitive data processing related to business processes
2. Determine rough schedule and process dependencies
3. Detailed analysis
- analyze technologies used (scripts, ETL tools, API integrations, etc.),
- analysis of trigger events,
- analysis of process dependencies,
- exception analysis,
- error handling analysis
4. Creating and documenting architecture and process management
5. Preparing environments
6. WLA process programming
9. Production deployment
10. Support and evaluation of WLA solution.
example rpa and wla processes
- what is rpa?
Robotic Process Automation is an automation technology utilizing software robots impersonating or supporting humans in specific tasks. Robot behavior is based on replicating human action in IT systems, e.g. logging on to specific platforms, websites, collecting relevant data and relaying them to business applications, reports or statements, etc.
- what value can rpa give your company?
RPA Robots can be employed to run repetitive and standardized tasks. Processes susceptible to robotization are e.g.:
- recruitment processes from posting openings to collecting candidate data (OCR and processing Resume data) qualifying and completing form data to hire and automated on-boarding,
- completing social insurance (ZUS) forms,
- registering sick leaves in HR systems,
- supporting sales by handling social media contact research and offer posting,
- OCR of financial documents, qualifying content, recording data to identified IT systems,
- copying digital documents (e.g. Excel sheets) to IT systems,
- copying data from one IT system to another where integration is costly and time-consuming.
If you have your own ideas to employ RPA and need to consult them please contact Data Analytics at Clarite Polska S.A.
- how do i deploy rpa?
1. Create business process catalog of your company
2. Evaluate applicability of robotes to processes
3. Deep analysis of process selected for automation
- business analysis and BPMN modelling,
- repetitiveness analysis,
- analysis of detailed human-executed tasks (process recording and description) including time measurement and documentation,
- analysis of number and handling of process exceptions,
- qualifying process as human-supervised or autonomous,
- collecting system/website access data for robot (if required)
4. Creating and documenting architecture
5. Preparing environments
6. Robot programming (agile approach)
9. Production deployment
10. Support and evaluation of RPA solution.
chatbot – intelligent communications assistant
- what is chatbot?
Chatbot is a technology supporting human-machine communications. Familiar text chat interface is used to interact in a natural way resembling every-day experience. This approach lets user formulate requests in many ways and AI understands the intention and provides the answer.
- does it make sense to implement chatbot in your company?
Chatbot is a best fit to situations when range of topics is known in advance. This solution is often used to communicate with client, supporting them in actions like:
- Finding location of a shop,
- Learning about offer and discounts,
- Filing claims,
- Checking status of delivery,
- Obtaining answers to frequently asked questions (eg. Salary for job offers, commission of real-estate agencies, delivery costs for stores).
Chatbot can also be used to support internal processes of a company, e.g.:
- Assisting consultants to find specific information in large knowledge bases,
- Guiding consultants through complex processes,
- Creating tasks and inserting data to many systems at once.
If you have your own ideas for Chatbot implementations and would like to consult them please contact Clarite Polska S.A. Data Analytics Department.
- what does deployment process of a chatbot look like?
1. Analysis of communication channels in company and selecting the one that would benefit from a chatbot extension,
2. Defining goals of chatbot and tasks it would accomplish,
3. Analysis of communication history on selected channel to determine typical user messages,
4. Building conversation scripts,
5. Defining objects a chatbot should recognize (e.g. cities, product categories),
6. Configuration and training of chatbot using IBM Watson,
7. Optional: create service that communicaters with chatbot,
8. Adaptation of interface,
9. Implementation to website or other communication channel,
10. Analysis of chatbot communication to improve and expand solution.